Wedding DJ Pricing
Wedding DJ rates start at:
$1595 for Saturday Weddings
$1395 for Friday/Sunday Weddings
(includes full coverage for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception, up to 7 hours)
Factors that determine final wedding DJ pricing: # of guests expected, city of venue, start and end time, day of the week, month of the year, demand and availability.
For most events we only require a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve services. Please contact us for exact pricing for your event.
We believe in a simple, transparent pricing system which is why we do not charge per hour and do not charge extra for delivery/setup.
We also offer incentive pricing for December-March weddings and most Monday-Thursday weddings & events.
Rates for DJing events such as birthdays, holiday parties, corporate events and other non-weddings start at $500.
Dates book up fast so please contact us today to check availability.
Wedding DJ, Event Lighting, Photo Booth
How DJ Kamayo Entertainment Works
At DJ Kamayo Entertainment we believe in a stress-free, easy & smooth experience from the moment you first contact us, all the way to when we play the last song at your wedding.
We don't do pushy sales people and we don't do the same generic music playlist for every wedding.
We also give our clients the flexibility to change contract services throughout the process so you only pay for the enhancements you want for your wedding.
DJ Kamayo Entertainment's Wedding Process in 6 Easy Steps
1. Contact DJ KAMAYO ENTERTAINMENT (by phone, text or fill out our contact form on this site) to check date & DJ availability.
2. Speak directly with one of our available DJ's either in person, phone call or a Facetime call.
3. When you feel we are the perfect fit and it's time to move forward, let us know and we'll send out the E-Sign contract and deposit instructions. (both can be done electronically)
4. The planning phase begins. We give you access to the client area of our site where you will download or copy our super easy to use Music List Template. You'll use the template to enter your music selections and any specific notes you have for us. You'll also get access to our own personal music download links, as well as plenty of wedding music website links to guide you and help you choose songs for your wedding. During the planning phase feel free to contact us 24/7 with any questions you have or if you need help choosing songs.
5. The final meeting, usually 2 weeks before the wedding date, happens. Although we prefer a final meeting in person, we can also do a phone call or Facetime call for this. During this meeting we'll go over your music playlist and wedding timeline to make sure everyone is on the same page and the wedding goes off exactly how you want it.
6. The big day finally arrives. DJ Kamayo Entertainment is ready and prepared to celebrate with you and your guests.