Fill out our contact form below or call us now to check availability or to set up a FREE consultation in person, over the phone or via facetime.
We love what we do and hope you choose us to make your event amazing!
We serve all of Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Diego County.
We are available to DJ any kind of event.
Call/Text: (818) 625-1535
For most events we only require a
$100 non-refundable deposit to reserve services.
Payment Types Accepted:
DJ Kamayo Entertainment Works...
How DJ Kamayo Entertainment Works
At DJ Kamayo Entertainment we believe in a stress-free, easy & smooth experience from the moment you first contact us all the way to when we play the last song at your wedding.
We don't do pushy sales people and we don't do the same generic music playlist for every event.
We also give our clients the flexibility to change contract services throughout the process so you only pay for the enhancements you want for your wedding.
DJ Kamayo Entertainment's Wedding Process in 6 Easy Steps
1. Contact DJ KAMAYO ENTERTAINMENT (by phone, text or fill out our contact form on this site) to check date & DJ availability.
2. Speak directly with one of our available DJ's either in person, phone call or a Facetime call.
3. When you feel we are the perfect fit and it's time to move forward, let us know and we'll send out
the E-Sign contract and deposit instructions.
4. The planning phase begins. We give you access to the client area of our site where you will download or copy our super easy to use Music List Template. You'll use the template to enter your music selections and any specific notes you have for us. You'll also get access to our own personal music download links, as well as plenty of wedding music website links to guide you and help you choose songs for your wedding. During the planning phase feel free to contact us 24/7 with any questions you have or if you need help choosing songs.
5. The final meeting, usually 2 weeks before the wedding date, happens. Although we prefer a final meeting in person, we can also do a phone call or Facetime call for this. During this meeting we'll go over your music playlist and wedding timeline to make sure everyone is on the same page and the wedding goes off exactly how you want it.
6. The big day finally arrives. DJ Kamayo Entertainment is ready and prepared to celebrate with you and your guests.