Top 5 Country Wedding Dance Songs 2015
Every time I meet new clients I always want to know what artists or music genres they like.
More often than not, they will say they like country music.
But sometimes, they will say "we love country music but were not sure if our guests will like it or dance to it."
To that, I always suggest playing country music during cocktail hour or dinner because most country music really fits the tempo and mood for that portion of the night.
There are however some country songs that I absolutely love playing once we get into dancing whenever I have clients who love country music.
Here's my top 5 country wedding dance songs:
5. Darius Rucker - Wagon Wheel
4. Florida Georgia Line - This is How We Roll
The closest thing to country hip hop you'll ever hear.
3. Alan Jackson - Good Time
Looking for the perfect country line dance song? This classic by Alan Jackson is probably it.
2. Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
- This song is an absolute classic country jam that everyone knows. With catchy lyrics that just about anyone can relate to, it makes #2 on my list.
1. Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
- My entire top 5 could have been easily filled with Luke Bryan songs, but I chose this one. This song isn't even that old, yet it is already a country anthem. Ladies love this song (and Luke Bryan so i've been told) and they will always dance to it. This is one of those rare country songs that really gets the dancefloor going during the peak dancing hour. This tune is hands down in my opinion the ultimate country dance song. If I could only play only one country song to get the dancefloor movin', it would be this song.