DJ Kamayo Entertainment Works...
How DJ Kamayo Entertainment Works
At DJ Kamayo Entertainment we believe in a stress-free, easy & smooth experience from the moment you first contact us all the way to when we play the last song at your wedding.
We don't do pushy sales people and don't do the same music generic music playlist for every wedding.
We also give our clients the flexibility to change contract services throughout the process so you only pay for the enhancements you want for your wedding.
DJ Kamayo Entertainment's Wedding Process in 6 Easy Steps
1. Contact DJ KAMAYO ENTERTAINMENT (by phone, text or fill out our contact form on this site) to check date & DJ availability.
2. Speak directly with one of our available DJ's either in person, phone call or a Facetime call.
3. When you feel we are the perfect fit and it's time to move forward, let us know and we'll send out
the E-Sign contract and deposit instructions. (both can be done electronically)
4. The planning phase begins. We give you access to the client area of our site where you will download or copy our super easy to use Music List Template. You'll use the template to enter your music selections and any specific notes you have for us. You'll also get access to our own personal music download links, as well as plenty of wedding music website links to guide you and help you choose songs for your wedding. During the planning phase feel free to contact us 24/7 with any questions you have or if you need help choosing songs.
5. The final meeting, usually 2 weeks before the wedding date, happens. Although we prefer a final meeting in person, we can also do a phone call or Facetime call for this. During this meeting we'll go over your music playlist and wedding timeline to make sure everyone is on the same page and the wedding goes off exactly how you want it.
6. The big day finally arrives. DJ Kamayo Entertainment is ready and prepared to celebrate with you and your guests.
Who do so many couples choose us?
We are proud to be a preferred vendor at many venues in Southern California including Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Gerry Ranch in Camarillo and The Vineyards in Simi Valley. These venues love us not just because of our DJing skills, but because we are super fun to work with.
Our all inclusive packages include full coverage (sound system and wireless mic) for ceremony , cocktail hour and receptions+ LED Uplighting for indoor venues. Plus we offer bundle packages with premium Photo Booth services. We save you time and money by booking with us.
All of our DJs have been djing for 24+ years and professionally since 2006. Between just 3 DJ's , we have performed at over 1500 weddings and DJ around 200+ weddings every year. We have the experience and music knowledge to rock any type of wedding.